Dunbeath Community Fire station is recruiting now for retained Firefighters to join the team. If you would like a challenging role doing something different and are interested in helping to provide an important emergency service for your local community, check out the myjob scotland.gov.uk website for more information and to apply.
- Do you want to learn new skills that can be used in a variety of jobs?
- Are you over 18 years of age?
- Are you physically fit and in good health?
- Do you have good unaided vision and colour perception?
- Are you available to respond to Dunbeath Community Fire Station within five to eight minutes to emergency call-outs?
- Daytime availability is highly desirable
How to apply:
- Visit www.myjobscotland.gov.uk
- Click ‘Organisation Search’
- Choose ‘Emergency Services’ and ‘Scottish Fire and Rescue Service’
- Select ‘RDS Firefighter, Highland North’
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- To submit your application and receive email updates during the recruitment process you will need to create an account with myjobscotland